Large Wood Augmentation Projects in the Mendocino Hydrologic Unit - Grant #D1513104
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Large Wood Augmentation Projects in the Mendocino Hydrologic Unit - Grant #D1513104
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will restore instream habitat complexity and cover for salmon and trout species by introducing large woody material in several Mendocino Coast watersheds.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (707) 576-2468
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The projects have been permitted by the North Coast RWQCB through the State Water Board's General 401 Water Quality Certification for Small Habitat Restoration Project. Projects that meet the eligibility requirements of the general 401 order are considered categorically exempted from CEQA pursuant to section 21084 of the Public Resources Code.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.