TETRP Phase II Archaeological Testing (17/18-SD-05)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- TETRP Phase II Archaeological Testing (17/18-SD-05)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to collect information required to estimate the potential for cultural resources (presence/absence) and eligibility for the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) and/or the California Registor of Historic Places (CRHR). Investigation will also examine sites for local significance in the Tijuana Estuary. Testing will provide provide information on cultural resources necessary to identify potential impacts and appropriate mitigation/management needs for the restoration project in Border Field State Park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15306 - Class 4 & 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land and Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.