USGS Early Warning Seismic Station
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- USGS Early Warning Seismic Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is the installation of a USGS Earthquake Early Warning System. The detection system will be placed in a previously disturbed area immediately behind the Colonel Allensworth SHP maintenance shop. The installation will have minimal impact to the park unit and environment as it will be located within the footprint of the main park maintenance facility and will encompass a 35 x 10 foot area. The new update system will be located on the west side of the shop building, adjacent to the maintenance yard fence, and out of the view of the public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Tehachapi Distirct 15101 Lancaster Road
Lancaster, CA 93536
Phone : (661) 724-3536
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304 - Class 3, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction or installation of park facilities and Minor trenching or backfilling where the surface is restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.