Bicocca Culvert (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0236-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Bicocca Culvert (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0236-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0236-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Kristin Bicocca. The project includes the placement of a 36-inch diameter culvert in an ephemeral tributary to Grizzly Creek. The culvert pipe will be approx 30 ft long. Approx 150 cy of fill, 25 cy of road base, and 48 yards of rock armor will be placed over the culvert. Straw bales will be installed below the culvert outfall and straw waddles at the base of rock armoring within the banks. No water will be flowing in the stream during construction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor alterations to land which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.