Boulder Relocation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0243-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Boulder Relocation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0243-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0243-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Arthur J. Harris. The project is limited to the relocation of approx 30 large boulders from the north bank of Sutter Creek to the south bank of Sutter Creek, in an area that is experiencing or likely to experience greater risk of erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under class 1 b/c it consists of maintenance of an existing stream channel and levee. It is exempt under class 4 b/c it consists of a minor alteration in the condition of land and will not remove any healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.