Order Revising State Water Board Revised Water Right Order 2002-0013
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Order Revising State Water Board Revised Water Right Order 2002-0013
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Order accepts a draft stipulated agreement related to the Salton Sea Management Program (SSMP), recognizes a schedule of milestones for Phase I of the SSMP per, requires annual SSMP progress reports to the Board, and sets a schedule for annual workshops to evaluate SSMP progress.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
PO Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5383
- Imperial Riverside
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 6, 7, 8 - C4, 6, 7, & 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- For purposes of CEQA, CNRA is the lead agency for restoration actions desribed in the SSMP and referred to in the poposed order. The proposed oprder itself is not a project subject to CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.