310 Coffin Road Water Diversion ):ale pr Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0281-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- 310 Coffin Road Water Diversion ):ale pr Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0281-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope of this project is limited to the operation and maintenance of an existing water diversion on Grass Valley Creek supplying domestic, frost and heat protection, dust control, fire protection, and irrigation uses.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2384
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- THis project is limited to the operation and maintenance of an existing seep well diversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.