Risling Diversion Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0507-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Risling Diversion Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0507-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to routine maintenance of an existing diversion structure along the bank of Barker Creek. The diversion structure consists of an intake pipe buried into substrate of the channel to pump subsurface flow, with an above ground pump located midslope on the bank. Any maintenance will require work plans to be submitted. As described in the Notification, the water diversion does not constitute a substantial diversion from the stream as it is limited to pumping 1-day/year during spring high flows to fill two-2500 gallon tanks for summer fire protection.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no signigicant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to Sec. 15065 of the CEQA Guidelines. Existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.