Elder Creek Ranch Gravel Extraction (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0602-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Elder Creek Ranch Gravel Extraction (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0602-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to skimming clean gravel from a perched gravel bar for maintenance and improvements on the Permittee's property, not to be sold or transported off the adjacent parcels owned by the Permittee. Gravel removal and grading is limited to approximately 1000 cubic yards in each of the first two years and then approximately 500 cubic yards annually in years three and four and 250 cubic yards in the last year that the Agreement is valid, assuming gravel recruitment replenishment. Removal and grading of gravel bar will be limited to specific needs for constructing and then maintaining ranch roads.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2230
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of private land including removal of accumulated gravel for non-commercial pruposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.