Maple Avenue At-Grade Crossing Safety Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority
- Document Title
- Maple Avenue At-Grade Crossing Safety Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority (ACE), in coordination with the City of Montebello and the UPRR, proposes to construct at-grade crossing improvements at the Maple Avenue/UPRR crossing to enhance safety for pedestrians and automobiles crossing the railroad. The project would benefit motorists and pedestrians using the Maple Avenue/UPRR at-grade crossing by enhancing the safety of the crossing.
- Contact Information
Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority
4900 Rivergrade Road, Suite A120
Irwindale, CA 91706
Phone : (626) 962-9292
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(c), Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project would improve an existing public street by replacing the existing crossing arms with quad-gate crossing arms and improving sidewalk, pavement markings, and signage at the Maple Avenue/UPRR crossing for the purpose of enhancing public safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.