Brush to Trees Disposal Site Expansion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Brush to Trees Disposal Site Expansion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to expand an existing disposal site for long term storage of earthen materials generated during routine and emergency maintenance operations. The only alternative is to transport material long distances which results in higher project cost.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Mount Shasta
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Gen Rule
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project has been evaluated for biological and cultrual resources and poses insignificant risk to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.