Miller Property - 1161 Boonville Road, Ukiah Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Miller Property - 1161 Boonville Road, Ukiah Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to stabilize the banks of Robinson Creek that eroded during winter storms to reduce the delivery of additional sediment into the creek and protect Applicant's property. The proposed project would use earth moving machinery and include installing a bioengineered structure of Rock Slope Protection and native plantings on the bank of Robinson Creek at the applicant's property along approx 100 lf of the southern bank of Robinson Creek near a vulnerable bridge crossing for residents. The applicant has submitted design plans that include vegetated rock slope protection, quarried rock, the use of native stream bed material and native riparian willow plantings.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the use of material compatible with the natural features of the creek bend and bank to reduce sediment discharge and improve habitat for fish and wildlife resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.