Emergency Scour Repair Lambert Lane Bridge (10C0146) Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Emergency Scour Repair Lambert Lane Bridge (10C0146) Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to fill a severe scour and provide temporary support for an existing exposed, unsupported in-channel bridge footing. The project includes digging a trench to place braced form boards to contain a concrete slurry pumped into the void below the existing footing. Work in the channel will be conducted by a County team using hand tools and support from the top of the banks.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project the maintenance and restoration of an existing facility with no expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.