Rush Creek Hydroelectric Sytem Runoff Management (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0099-R6) Amendment 2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Rush Creek Hydroelectric Sytem Runoff Management (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0099-R6) Amendment 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW is executing an amendment to Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0099-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Southern California Edison, represented by Mr. Hazem Gabr, 2244 Walnut Grove Ave., - Quad 2C, Rosemead, CA 91770 (Permittee). The project includes construction of a 22-ft high, 12-ft wide notch in the Rush Meadow Dam. These activities are being completed to avoid over-topping the dam and exceeding dam safety limits. Access to work areas will occur along the existing roadways, and the work is not expected to impact nesting birds; with the exception of the pump systems, all equipment staging and maintenance areas will be located on existing paved areas. The project will result in no permanent impacts and temporary impacts of less than 200 sf.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-0751
- Other Location Info
- June Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land - the project will result in minimal impacts to the condition of the land, and will not result in the removal of mature woody vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.