Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0460-R1 Dunn Creek Habitat Enhancement Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Habitat Conservation Planning Branch - Sacramento (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning )
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0460-R1 Dunn Creek Habitat Enhancement Project.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the placement of approximately 20 LWD features along 0.56 miles, starting in Dunn Creek and extending up in to the unnamed tributary to Dunn Creek. These 20 features will be comprised of 64 pieces of large wood of which 44 are key pieces (0.55 meters diameter and a length of 10 meters long or a volume of 2.5 cubic meters for channels with a bankfull width less than 10 meters).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
1455 Sandy Prairie Court, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 725-1072
- Other Location Info
- Located at Dunn Creek, in the County of Mendocino, State of California
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW, as Lead Agency, has made the final EIR with comments and responses and record of project approval, or the Negative Declaration, available to the General Public at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2017112068_P1710504_1600-2019-0460-R1_DunnCk-NOD PDF 407 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.