Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0427-R1 Coulborn and Sebbas Creeks Sediment Reduction and Salmonid Habitat Enhancement.
19 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (Headquarters), Department of (Sacramento) (Department of Fish and Wildlife, Headquarters)
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0427-R1 Coulborn and Sebbas Creeks Sediment Reduction and Salmonid Habitat Enhancement.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Grantee will reduce sediment delivery and improve water quality for all life stages of salmonids in Indian Creek by preventing the delivery of approximately 5,129 yd3 of sediment from roadrelated sediment delivery features to Coulborn and Sebbas Creeks including, upgrading 17 features on 1.9 miles of road and decommissioning 38 features on 3.5 miles of road (a total of 55 features on 5.4 miles of road).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
1455 Sandy Prairie Ct, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 499-1101
- 39.9774°'"N 123.8972°'"W
- Other Location Info
- Located at Coulborn Creek and Sebbas Creek, in the County of Mendocino, State of California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- CDFW, as Lead Agency, has made the final EIR with comments and responses and record of project approval, or the Negative Declaration, available to the General Public at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2017112068 PDF 1232 K