Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0112-R1 Dry Dock Road Decommissioning and Road to Trail Conversion.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife (HQ) Environmental Services (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Environmental Services Division)
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0112-R1 Dry Dock Road Decommissioning and Road to Trail Conversion.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to hydrologically restoring 20 Class II and Class III tributaries by decommissioning 1.36 miles of mid slope old spur roads (M7.2, M7.4, M7.5, M7.6) and converting 1.3 miles of an old haul road (M7.0) to a multi-use (pedestrian, biking, and hiking) trail. The project will prevent a total of 7,232 cubic yards of sediment from entering Dry Dock Gulch and Big River.
- Contact Information
1455 Sandy Prairie Court, Suite J
Fortuna, CA 95540
Phone : (707) 725-1072
- San Luis Obispo
- Dry Dock Gulch
- Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 1455 Sandy Prairie Court, Suite J, Fortuna, CA 95540
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.