Mendiburu Road Improvements Between Hacienda Boulevard and Neuralia Road in California City
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
C5-Regional Commercial and G-Gov or public facilities
Project will pave 2 lane-unpaved street (currently dirt) on Mendiburu Rd. from Hacienda Blvd. to Meuralia Rd. New box culvert will be installed at the drainage channel known as Yerba Rusche Creek. The purpose of the project is to reduce particulate emissions and to improve the traffic circulation in the area of California City High School.
Planning Commission of the City of California City
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
Planning Department, City Hall, 21000 Hacienda Blvd, California City, CA 93505
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.