The city proposes to implement the City Yards Master Plan, which would reconstruct the City Yard Site to meeting operational needs of the City and to improve functions. The project would involve the demolition and reconstruction of building and facilities on the City Yard Site. The Water Resources Building, Meter Shop, and storage may be adaptively, reused instead. Site improvements would also include improved utilities infrastructure, circulation improvements, landscaping, lighting, and sustain abilities features. Construction activities would occur over multiple phases for continued use of the site during reconstruction.
1685 Main Street, Room 212, Santa Monica, CA 90407
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.