Demolish 7 portable buildings; construct 21 classrooms and 4 toilet rooms including a two-story, 2,880 sf classroom building; a two-story, 6,240 sf classroom building, a one-story, 2,880 sf library; a one-story, 2,880-sf administration building; a one-story 6,288 sf multi-use room; and three one-story, 960-sf "flex" portable classrooms. Site development would include 27,000 sf of building blueprint, 17,500 sf of concrete paving; 54,300 sf of asphalt paving; 112,000 sf of play fields; and 9,000 sf of landscaped area. A pick-up and drop-oof loop and 48-space parking lot would be included. 20 trees would be removed and student capacity would be 450 students with 25 staff members.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.