Water Plant corrosion Control Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Water Plant corrosion Control Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will include the installation of two small pumps and a phosphate tank at the existing CIM water treatment plant. The new equipment will inject phosphate into the water line to prevent minerals and other native ground water materials from corroding domestic water pipes at the prison (CIM). Consequently, the project will prevent the need to completely replace the domestic water pipe system at CIM, along with associated valves, fixture's, etc. The project is in a developed and disturbed area t the fenced CIM water plant facility. Project is necessary to ensure unimpeded operation of CIM to meet CDCR's mission of public safety and security.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B,
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-2258
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of minor alterations to an existing public facility involving negligible or no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.