Stripping Project on State Routes 50/51/99
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Stripping Project on State Routes 50/51/99
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove stripe, place thermoplastic or warranty stripe on SR 99 from the Sacramento/San Joaquin County line to the SR 50/51 Separation and from the SR 99/I-5 Separation to teh SR 70/99 Separation in Sutter County. The project also includes applying Route Symbol Markers at the SR 50/51/99 Separation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0586
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not impact air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, community resources, floodplain/hydraulics, materials/waste, noise, visual resources, or water quality.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.