Private Dock Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0280-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Private Dock Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0280-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0280-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Rex and Rosanna Young. The project is limited to using an excavator to remove approx 350 cy of soil from the lakebed to lower the bed elevation and level the site for placement of the floating dock. The excavator will access the lakebed from residential lot #33 when the water is drawn down and run over wooden mats to lessen soil disturbance. Excavation will occur in dry conditions and all material will be placed into a dump truck located outside of the lakebed. The dock will be installed outside of the lakebed and require no digging or installation of pipe supports into the bed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 247-0678
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project entails the minor excavation of the lakebed when the lake is drawn down and will have no impact on sensitive species or the habitat on which they depend.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.