General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 8281.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 8281.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning May 10, 2017, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, access ramp, contilevered deck, extending no more than 5 feet waterward of teh bulkhead, and bulkhead protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a10-year General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.