State Route 1 Semeniuk Slough Culvert Cleaning and Repair (EA 0N930)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 9 (Bishop) (California Department of Transportation, District 9)
- Document Title
- State Route 1 Semeniuk Slough Culvert Cleaning and Repair (EA 0N930)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project would repair/upgrade a culvert/drainage system at Semeniuk Slough that currently subject PCH to flooding on occasion. Current drainage system is clogged with debris and silt and does not function properly. Cleaning and repair of the culvert and addition of new access point for cleaning would alleviate deficiencies.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 9
1750 East Fourtth Street Suite 100
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone : (657) 328-6151
- Newport Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15300, Class 1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.