Restore habitat and stabilize dunes in Montana de Oro State Park to improve recreational areas for park visitors. Project will:
* Install steel eyelet rod and cable symbolic fencing around entire proposed restoration area;
* Flag access corridors to avoid sensitive plant species and cultural resources;
* Install straw waddles and/or crimped and bundled straw for erosion control in the destabilized sand dune;
* Install by hand native plant plugs and/or broadcast, by hand, seeds of early colonizing native dune plant species for additional stabilizeiont of the dune; and
* Have a qualified pesticide applicator (under contract) utilize ATV mounted and backpack sprayer to control invasive species in sourroundin acreage.
Construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures, included as "COnstruction or installation of fencing" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR section 15300.4; and the minor public alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.