Little Beach Drainage Project (lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0276-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Little Beach Drainage Project (lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0276-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes the re-establishment of a functional drainage channel at Little Beach Park in the Hidden Valley Lake Association housing development. Approximately 300 feet of the drainage channel will be excavated down to a maximum depth of four feet with banks sloping back at a 1.5:1 slope. A four-foot by four-inch shotcrete channel bed will be installed along with rock rip rap banks. The rock rip rap banks will consist of 12-inch to 18-inch rip rap on the lower half of the bank and 8-inch to 12-inch rip rap beyond that. An apron and headwall will be installed on the upstream side of the culvert that runs underneath North Shore Drive.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4315
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves updating an existing facility and will include a minor alteration to the land. This project is not considered to have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.