River Bank Stabilization Phase 2 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0392-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- River Bank Stabilization Phase 2 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0392-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Stabilization of 169 linear feet of stream bank, along the left bank of the Russian River, by installing riprap protect at the toe and a coir lift with live willows. Emergency riprap (approximately 300 cubic yards) and geotextile fabric installed to protect the residence during the January 2017 winter storms will be removed, and reused in construction of the project whrere appropriate.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 576-2869
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is substantially similar to a small habitat restoration project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.