Mannion Sinkhole Mitigation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Mannion Sinkhole Mitigation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to mitigate property damage due to the failing culvert installed under the foundation of the residence and is creating a sinkhole endangering the structure. The Project would include rerouting the existing culverted seasonal stream around the residence to discharge to the bank of the Russian River approximately 70 linear feet north east of the existing outfall. The proposed Project includes installing rock rip rap to divert existing seasonal flow into an open channel constructed to be approximately 3 feet wide and 60 linear feet long, then into a 90-foot long, 24-inch diameter smooth, double walled HDPE (High Density Polyehtylene) culvert, then to an outfall constructed of rock riprap and willow planted bioengineered structure.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project invovles replacement of the existing drainage facility that will have the same purpose and capacity at the same site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.