Topanga State Park SRA Fire Hazard Reduction Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Angeles County Fire Department
- Document Title
- Topanga State Park SRA Fire Hazard Reduction Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is designed to reduce the fire hazard to the community of Topanga. The project involves minor alterations to existing conditions by removing dead plants and trimming overgrown vegetation. The vegetation will be lopped and scattered and left in place with no ground disturbance activities.
- Contact Information
Los Angeles County Fire Department
5823 Rickenbacker Road, Room 123
Commerce, CA 90040
Phone : (323) 890-4330
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to the land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.