PacifiCorp - Iron Gate Dam Spillway Dewatering Project Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- PacifiCorp - Iron Gate Dam Spillway Dewatering Project Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to conduct a spillway inspection at the Iron Gate Dam on the Klamath River. The inspection would require personnel to assess the spillway via scaffolding, and in order to accomplish this task, the spillway's terminal structure will need to be completely dewatered.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2673
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The purpose of the project is to conduct a safety inspection if the Irongate Dam. Additionally, activities with the project will result in no impacts to jurisdictional waters.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.