Camp Cuyamaca Solar Shade Shelters (CRSP 172)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Camp Cuyamaca Solar Shade Shelters (CRSP 172)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is to install two (2) solar shade shelters and two (2) electric vehicle charging stations in the adjacent parking lot. The purpose of the project is to provide shade, as well as green electricity source. Nine concrete footings will provide structural support for the new shade structures. A 1'-0" width by 2'-6" depth trench will be performed for conduit pathways from the existing Maintenance building to the new shade structures and vehicle charging stations. All spoils from the trenching and footing excavations will remain on site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- "Construction or installation of park facilities such as...camp host sites" and "fencing".
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.