Lane Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0563-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Lane Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0563-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 3 encroachments. One encroachment is for placement of a bridge, one encroachment is for stream bed bank and channel stabilization and resotration, one encroachment is for pond dam stabilization. Work for the encroachments will include placement of a prefabrication bridge, stabilizing stream banks usig bioengineering, restoring 450 feet of Class II stream channel and repairing a small (<5 acre) reservoir dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2075
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 4, & 33 - Class 2, 4 & 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replace a low water crossing on a Class 2 stream with a prefabricated small span bridge and conduct minor restoration to the same stream in order to reduce sediment loading to the South Fork of the Trinity River. The bridge placement is a minor alteration of the land and water that will result in no signigicant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15304. Restoration activities include bioengineering streambank and stream channel in an unnamed tributary to the South Fork Trinity River and an existing and small (less than .5 acre) pond in order to restore more natural function and reduce sediment load.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.