O'Brien Safety Roadside Rest Area (SRRA) Waters
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- O'Brien Safety Roadside Rest Area (SRRA) Waters
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is proposing a state and federally funded project to rehabilitate the potable and non-potable water systems and the wastewater system at the O'Brien Safety Roadside Rest Area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project has no potential to result in significant effects to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.