Outlet Maintenance Program Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- Outlet Maintenance Program Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of reoccurring maintenance activities in non-wetland, tidal waters of the US and/or State at the Aliso Creek Ocean Outlet, Poche County Beach Outlet, and Capistrano Beach Outlet No. 1. The outlet maintenance regime includes semi-annual outlet maintenance events as well as minor weekly, bikweekly, or monthly events, as needed.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- Dana Point Laguna Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of an existing facility involving no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.