Martinez Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0192-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Martinez Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0192-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one existing stream diversion on an Unnamed Tributary to Redwood Creek for domestic use and irrigation. The work includes use and maintenance of the structure for water diversion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintain a water diversion intake. Existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.