Sampling for scientific purposes, Confluence Environmental Company- Amendment #1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Sampling for scientific purposes, Confluence Environmental Company- Amendment #1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife is issuing a permit to Confluence Environmental Company pursuant to Fish and Game Code Section 208(a) for data collection purposes. The Section 2081(a) permit authorizes the applicant to take Longfin Smelt and Coho Salmon during the course of sampling, subject to terms and conditions set forth in the permit. The purpose of this sampling is for data collection activities for scientific purposes by Confluence Environmental Company in north Humboldt Bay, California. The applicant will sample these waters every other month for a period of 20 months. The permit amendment includes the use of additional gear types.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 1933 Cliff Dribe, Suite 9
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
Phone : (707) 445-6456
- North Humboldt Bay
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15306, C: 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project involves research and the collection of estuarine fish information which will not result in a serious or major disturbance to Longfin Smelt, Spirinchus thaleichthys, or Coho Salmon, Oncorhynchus kisutch, both listed as threatened species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.