CIty of Dunsmuir Wastewater Treatment Plant Diversion Channel (Lake or Streambed Alteratio Agreement No. 1600-2017-0124-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- CIty of Dunsmuir Wastewater Treatment Plant Diversion Channel (Lake or Streambed Alteratio Agreement No. 1600-2017-0124-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the establishment and adaptive managemetn of a diversion channel across a gravel bar in order to provide sufficient dilution tot he City of Dunsmuir's six waste water diffusers, located in the Sacramento River. To comply with dilution standards stipulated in the Permittee's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit #CA0078441, the Permittee will establish a diversion channel through the gravel adjacent to the Permittee's wastewater treatment plant.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation and repair of an existing effluent discharge system and minor alteration of public land and water for the operation of the effluent discharge system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.