Oak Run Creek Bank Stabilization and Rioparian Enhancement PRoject (Lake or Streambed Alteratiion Agreement No. 1600-2017-0454-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Oak Run Creek Bank Stabilization and Rioparian Enhancement PRoject (Lake or Streambed Alteratiion Agreement No. 1600-2017-0454-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the stabiliztion and restortion of approximately 455 lineal feet of the north bank of Oak Run Creek with the installation of a longitudinal stone toe. The area immediately behind the longitudinal stone toe will be backfilled using clean, well-graded angular rock as well as cobble, gravel, and sand to allow for riparian plantings. Approximately 300 willow and/or cottonwood cutings will be planted. The project will not require night work, dewatering, water diversion, vegetation removal, riprap or other rock-slope protection.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to the bank and does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees but instead stabilizes the bank from further erosion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.