Middle Creek Michaelson Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0238-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Middle Creek Michaelson Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0238-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0238-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Robert Michaelson. Project is limited to the installation of erosion control in Middle Creek in order to protect the Permittee's domestic well. The existing bank adjacent to the domestic well has been heavily eroded due to winter storms. The bank will be sloped back and one to three foot diameter rock rip rap will be placed along approx. 50 feet of the bank. Willows will be planted along the rock rip rap and irrigated for at least one year using drip-irrigation from a spigot and timer located at the domestic well. Approx. 10 Cottonwood starts will be planted at the top of the bank when the trees are dormant.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4315
- 39°14'23.97"N 122°56'47.99"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves stream bank stabilization with native vegetation and rip rap, the primary purpose of which is to reduce or eliminate erosion and sedimentation. This project is not considered to have a significant effect on the environment and is consistent with CEQA Categorical Exemption Section 15333(5).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.