Tallman Retaining Erosion Control Wall (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0137-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Tallman Retaining Erosion Control Wall (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0137-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of building an "Alan Block/Keystone Erosion Control Dry Stack Retaining Wall" approximately 47.50 feet upslope from the water line at Lake Tulloch. All work will be done in dry conditions. The wall will extend approximately 513 feet parallel to the shoreline. The Permittee or their Designee will hand level the soil for the wall footings, and place/stack all blocks by hand. No vegetation removal, ground excavation, or backfilling will be neccssary for this project implementation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of land on proivate property to protect landscaping and will not impact sensitive species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.