Granger Creek Low Water Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0530-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Granger Creek Low Water Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0530-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to constructing a low channel crossing to allow residents on the west side of Granger Creek to be able to leave their homes in the event of a flood or high water event.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to minor alterations to the creek and there will be no removal of healthy, mature, scentic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.