Long Valley Creek Bridge 7C-19 Repair (lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0400-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Long Valley Creek Bridge 7C-19 Repair (lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0400-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to reconstruction of an existing bridge piling on Garnier Road, over Long Valley Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repairing a damaged concrete piling on an existing bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.