Emergency Regulations for Dam Inundation Maps
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Emergency Regulations for Dam Inundation Maps
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department is proposing emergency regulations to clarify and make specific new additions to the Water Code sections 6160 and 6161. These statutes require owners of state jurisdictional dams, except those classified as low hazard, to develop inundation maps and submit to the Department for approval.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
2200 X Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236
Phone : (916) 227-9800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Department has determined that its promulgation and adoption of emergency regulations for dam inundation maps is not a project under CEQA, and that if it were a project it would be eligible for the "common sense" exception (CEQA Guidelines S: 15061(b)(3)) on the grounds that there is no possibility that the acctivity in question may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.