3 Neighbors Spring Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0246-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- 3 Neighbors Spring Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0246-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0246-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Spencer San Born. The project is limited to one encroachment. One encroachment is for water diversion from a spring hydrologically connected the Mattole River. Water is diverted for domestic use. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2077
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will permit water diversion from a hydrologically connected spring for domestic use using an existng private facility. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.