Mello Pier Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0196-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Mello Pier Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0196-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0196-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Richard Mello. The project will rebuild the outer 8' x 36' section of the Mello Pier that was damaged during the winter. The damaged section of the pier will be removed. A new 10 3/4" diameter steel piling will be driven to a depth of 6 ft. 4 x 5 x 120 steel joists will be supported by W6 X 15 beams that are attached to the piling. 2 x 6 cedar decking will be used as the decking surface.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Other Location Info
- 13956 South Shore Drive
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only minor alterations to land and water and will not remove any healthy, mature trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.