Culverts on Quail Valley Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Culverts on Quail Valley Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0293-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to CDFW. At project locations 1 and 2 on South Honcut Creek, the permittee proposes to remove the exisitng 36" x 20' corrugated steel pipe culvert that has perched and collapsed in both locations. A new trench will be dug out either by hand or with a small backhoe, and a new 36" x 20' corrugated metal pipe will be placed at or below grade of the existing creek bottom. The project will temporary impact a total of 4 cy of dirt.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair and maintenance of an exisitng structure, involving negligible or no expansion or use beyond that which is already being utilized.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.