CIty of Concord Routine Maintenance Agreement for the Mount Diablo Creek Project (Lake or Streambed Altertion Agreement No. 1600-2016-0216-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- CIty of Concord Routine Maintenance Agreement for the Mount Diablo Creek Project (Lake or Streambed Altertion Agreement No. 1600-2016-0216-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of periodically scheduled and implemented activities necessary to maintain the water transport capacity of streams and maintain the structural integrity and functionality of existing concrete lined channels and sediment detention structures on or affecting the existing streams.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 944-5579
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.