Zone 7 18 Channel Bank Repair Projects (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0438-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Zone 7 18 Channel Bank Repair Projects (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0438-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repair of 132 bank failures. Each project is less than 0.5 acre in size with most repairs being under 0.2 acre. The repairs extend from 23 to 390 linear feet of channel bank, with most repairs being under 100 linear feet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 644-2812
- Dublin Livermore Pleasanton
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and/or restore property or facilities damaged or destroyed as a result of a disaster in a disaster stricken area in which a state of emergency has been proclaimed by the Governor pursuant to the California Emergency Services Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.