Hawkins Water Division (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0063-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Hawkins Water Division (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0063-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope of this project is limited to operation and maintenance activities associated with an existing seep-well diversion on Barker Creek, as well as the upgrade and maintenance of an existing culvert crossing on a seasonal tributary to Barker Creek n order to meet 100-year flow design criteria. The existing water diversion supplies domestic, frost and heat protection, dust control, fire protection, and irrigation uses, while the culvert upgrade is necessary to reduce the likelihood of failure and the discharge of sediment to waters of the state.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2384
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is limited to the operation, maintenance, and/or upgrade of exisitng structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.